We have come up with something for the farmer brothers in which you can get fodder as well as crop profit of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 80,000.
The hybrid millet seen in the pictures below has the following characteristics
1. Fifteenth hybrid millet is a combination of corn and millet
2. Its tanda will be sugarcane and protein level will be as high as sugarcane
3. Its leaves will be as wide as corn and will also give the taste of corn in nutrition.
4. In the end, it will be a tidal wave
5. Its production capacity is 50 to 60 million per acre
6. The resulting millet seeds will be white in color, called Sibi millet, which has a higher market rate than other millets.
7. By staying green till the end, you will get a green fodder which is not a substitute for blessings
8. Now let's move on to the shortage of fodder in the months of December and January. At a time when this crop of yours is ripe and ready in any month, take off the stalks, take out the seeds and sow the fodde